TERMS AND CONDITIONS
[Last updated 2 May, 2023]
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of this website. These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, JohnF’s Rehearsal Files and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website. You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing and downloading the material contained on this Website, under specific conditions that follow.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following, except where itemized in the “Copyright” section below;
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being accessed by you and JohnF’s Rehearsal Files may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and JohnF’s Rehearsal Files express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
This website and its content is copyright of JohnF’s Rehearsal Files. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
For In-copyright files
- download files to your hard drive and then play them through your computer off-line
- share these downloaded files to other computers/mobile devices that you own
- burn these downloaded files to CD to play in a player that you own
You may not:
- give or sell these downloaded files to friends and neighbours
- upload these downloaded files to a website or cloud storage facility
- publish the link to these files on a website or cloud storage facility
If you have a Corporate (Group) subscription, all the above apply but, if required, you may burn files to CD for each of the members of that group. You may not upload files to a website for others to play on-line or download. However, you may put links on your website to the pages on this site, where group members may then access the files as above.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
For Out-of-copyright files
None of the restrictions above applies to use of files for music out-of-copyright. You may do anything you like with the files provided for out-of-copyright music.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall JohnF’s Rehearsal Files shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. JohnF’s Rehearsal Files shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent JohnF’s Rehearsal Files from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions
shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
JohnF’s Rehearsal Files is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The JohnF’s Rehearsal Files is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between JohnF’s Rehearsal Files and you in
relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in the United Kingdom for the resolution of any disputes.