.mp3 files are not displayed

Home Forums Playing/Downloading files .mp3 files are not displayed

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Patsy Howes
      Participant

The files for Archer – For the fallen – are not being displayed. We have a group membership which does not expire until December. Please advise.
      Group is St Mark’s Church Choir

Thanks
      Patsy Howes

John R. Fletcher
        Keymaster

Hi Patsy,

There was a major upgrade to the Group Accounts system a couple of days ago, and little gremlin has crept in. I am awaiting instructions from my developers, but I have adjusted something in your group account, such that I hope that it works now.

Please let me know if it doesn’t

JohnF

Patsy Howes
        Participant

Thanks John for the speedy rectification of the problem. All is now working.

John Crosher
      Participant

Thanks for your intervention, John F. All OK now, and enjoying the files to greatly help with rehearsal.
      Regards,
      John

John R. Fletcher
      Keymaster

Hi John,

My site has been a little sluggish these last few afternoons, and it looks as though your registration was interrupted before it could be completed. I’ve now completed it, so try it now – hopefully it should be OK.

Cheers,
      JohnF

John Crosher
      Participant

I have just registered as a new user, and cannot see the files to download. When I get to the page which is headed as below, no files are displayed, and there is nothing further to click on to proceed. What do I do?

NOTE 1:
      The files on this page are out-of-copyright: there are no restrictions to use

NOTE 2:
      To listen to a soundfile: Click on the file (e.g. MP3) next to your voice partname.
      To download a soundfile: Right-Click (Ctrl-Click) on the file (e.g. MP3) next to your voice partname; then choose “Download As…” (or “Save As…”) and pick a location on your hard drive
      If you are not offered a “Download As…” option, Click on the file as if you were going to play it, and at the right-hand end of the transport bar you will find a download icon.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.