A big thank you

Home Forums General discussion A big thank you

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  David Dellaire 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

John R. Fletcher
    Keymaster

A big thank you

It is exactly a year since I introduced the new membership system. I explained at the time that it was necessary for me to do this because the old system didn’t handle choir accounts in a satisfactory manner.

The biggest impact of the change was on choirs. They had it very easy in the past, everyone sharing one Username and one Password. It has been a big change for them to forget the old ways and to get into the habit of the new. There were some problems to be sorted, but now that everyone is on the new system we can all breathe a sigh of relief.

With hindsight, it is fortuitous that this has happened, because one year on the site is now nearly ready for the new GPDR law coming into effect on 25 May 2018. The old system would not have been compliant.

So again I say many thanks for the choirs for coping with the change of system.

JohnF

magray
    Participant

A big thank you for your excellent website, it is such a help to those of us with rudimentary sight reading skills. I think that the annual fee it is very good value.

John R. Fletcher
    Keymaster

I am glad you are finding the site useful. Thanks for your thanks…

JohnF

David Dellaire
    Participant

This website is wonderful and has really helped me with my choirs. Thank you, John!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.